Saturday, March 22, 2008

.In Sucka Free City in APRIL.






Next month, I’m off to San Fran to visit my homey, Kumasi, better known as the mad mind behind freed minds. I’ve never been to the West Coast. Hell, I’ve never been any further West than Pittsburgh. So this is truly going to be a learning Xperience for me. From what Kumasi tells me, people out there are more outgoing and laid back. He said when he came to the East Coast he was disappointed because people over here are so hateful and violent for no reason. He said out on the West you got thugs but people don’t spend their whole day mean muggin’ and talking gangsta shit. When he told me that I was like “Damn for real!?!? Sounds like a place I need to be”. I just need to get away but while I’m out there I’m going to try to absorb some of their heavy art culture, so I can get in the right mindset before I get my own thing started.



Oh YEAH I don’t know if they still getting Hyphy out there but if they are. Imma go dumb in the club…… YEEEEEEEEEeeeee!!!












-Xperience

No comments: