Thursday, July 10, 2008

NAS - UNTITLED (NIGGER ALBUM)


I love this F*ckin album. It's what hip hop has needed for some time now. A album that tells the truth and educates people. Nas covers any and everything that corrupts our minds. Mainly directed towards african americans, the album focuses on what Dave Chappelle and Katt Williams would call NIGGATUM (if that is the correct spelling). Basically, how niggas do ignorant sh*t and how we having accepted that. IT's all REAL TALK!

Imma buy it when it drops in stores next week. I suggest you do the same.

There are a few songs I would definately call my favorites:

2. Can't Stop Us now
6. America
8. Testify
9. N***ER
10. Untitled
11. Fried Chicken
12. Project Roach
13. Ya'll My Niggas
14. We're Not Alone

Then there is just one song that I haven't figure out why he put it on the album. It contradicts the whole album:

4. We make the world go Round

Which has a tight beat and Game ripped it but he is talking about all the things black people do to stunt. How you gonna have one song talking about how NIGGAS ride in whips wit 22's but they you make this song glorifying materialistic things. I don't know. Maybe he did it as a joke. Like, "Imma put a Niggerish song on album just to show how corny rappers are these days for talkin about this type of shit."

I don't know, I like the album with the exception of that song.


LISTEN:


Project Roach (feat. The Last Poets) - Nas

Make The World Go Round (feat. Chris Brown And The Game) - Nas

No comments: