Saturday, May 31, 2008

.lil wayne. .the carter III. .misunderstood.






Carter III has leaked. I think its fairly decent. I need to give it a few more listens. I think carter I & II are definitely way better. He doesn't show the same effort he did in his earlier days. I think he better give Gilly a call if he wants to continue selling tight ass records....lol. .

This track Misunderstood is pretty tight. I like the message much more than the song itself... Give it a listen:


Misunderstood - Lil Wayne


TRACK LIST:


1. 3 Peat
2. Mr. Carter (featuring Jay-Z)
3. A Milli
4. Got Money (featuring T-Pain)
5. Comfortable (featuring Babyface)
6. Phone Home
7. Dr. Carter
8. Tie My Hands (featuring Robin Thicke)
9. Shoot Me Down (featuring D.Smih)
10. Playin' With Fire (featuring Betty Wright)
11. Lollipop (featuring Static Major)
12. L.A. (featuring Brisco and Busta Rhymes)
13. Good Girl Gone Bad
14. You Ain't Got Nuthin' On Me (featuring Fabolous and Juelz Santana)
15. Let the Beat Build
16. Whip It
17. Misunderstood

No comments: